Spooky Halloween pizza
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
This spooky Halloween pizza recipe is the perfect ghoulish treat to whip up on Halloween. It's so easy to make, the kids will love getting involved. Use a cookie cutter to cut out different shapes of cheese including ghosts, bats, pumpkins and more! This recipe serves 6 people and will take only 35 mins to prepare and cook.
- 290g packet pizza base mix
- 90ml (6tbsp) sun-dried tomato paste or tomato pizza topping
- 10ml (2tsp) olive oil
- 240g packet Edam cheese or Mozzarella slices
- Pepperoni, optional
- Olives, optional
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7. Make up the pizza base mix according to the instructions and knead on a floured surface for 5 mins. Then, roll out thinly to a 23 x 35cm (9 x 14in) rectangle.
- Place on a baking sheet and spread over the sun-dried tomato paste or pizza topping. Drizzle over the olive oil and bake for 10 mins.
- Using cookie cutters, cut out ghost, pumpkin and bat shapes from your chosen cheese slices. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the cheese shapes. Return to the oven for a further 5-6 mins until the pizza base is crisp and the cheese has just melted.