Mini burger potato jackets
Indulge your fast food cravings with these mini jacket potato burgers- and with low fat tomato relish you can forget the guilt as well!
- 4 medium baking potatoes e.g. Estima or Marfona, scrubbed
- 500g minced beef
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tsp tomato relish
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
If really short of time, par cook the baking potatoes in the microwave then finish cooking in the oven at 200°C, Gas Mark 6 to crisp the skins.
- Preheat oven to 200 °C, Gas Mark 6
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hr and 15 - 30 mins until tender.
- Season the minced beef and divide into 8, then press into flat rounds. Place under a preheated grill for 10 -15 mins, turning halfway, until cooked throughout. Spread 1/2tsp relish over each burger and grill for a further 1 min.
- To make 1 burger jacket, cut the potato in half. Spread half with 1tsp mayonnaise, top with sliced tomato and 2 burgers. Place remaining half of the potato on top. Repeat to make 4 burger potato jackets.