New potatoes with Lincolnshire pork
A traditional British, packed with strong flavours. Try serving the pork with homemade apple sauce for a perfect Sunday lunch.
- 250g new potatoes, scrubbed and thickly sliced
- 300g pork fillet
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and black pepper
- 75g button mushroom, halved
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 2 courgettes, coarsely grated and blanched
- Cut the pork into 6 diagonal slices. Mix the vinegar, 1 tbsp oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl and add the pork.
- Place the new potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender then drain.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes for 4-5 minutes until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the pork and mushrooms to the pan and fry for 5-6 minutes until browned on both sides.
- Return the potatoes to the pan and add the cream and parsley. Bring to the boil and season to taste.
- 5: Serve on a bed of blanched, grated courgettes.