Raspberries with orange liqueur cream
Cooking time:plus soaking
Skill level: Easy peasy
A boozy, adult pudding with a strong citrus taste- an excellent dinner party dessert.
- 225g (8oz) fresh raspberries
- 45ml (3tbsp) icing sugar
- Juice and finely grated rind from
- 1 large orange
- 150ml (1/4pt) double cream
- 30ml (2tbsp) orange liqueur
- Pared orange rind and crumbled dessert biscuit, to decorate
- Place the raspberries in a shallow dish with the icing sugar and orange juice and rind. Cover and leave for 30 mins –1hr until the sugar has dissolved.
- Place the double cream and orange liqueur in a bowl and whip until the mixture is softly peaking.
- Divide the raspberries and juice between four wine glasses and top with the orange liqueur cream. Decorate with the pared orange rind and crumbled biscuit.
- Serve immediately.