Baileys chocolate mousse
A gorgeously indulgent, boozy treat- not for kids!
- 100g (4oz) plain chocolate
- 6 tbsp Baileys liqueur
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs, separated
- Whipped cream to serve
- Slowly melt the chocolate and Baileys in a small pan over a low heat.
- When melted add the honey and egg yolks. This will produce a really glossy finish. Leave to the side to cool for 10 mins.
- Whisk the egg whites until they become soft peaks. Fold them into the chocolate mixture, aerating the mixture as you go to create a really fluffy mousse.
- Pour into four espresso cups, cover with cling film, then leave to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Top with some whipped cream to serve.