Thai grilled chicken
Cooking time:plus marinating
Costs: Cheap as chips
For a real spicy kick, give the chicken as much time to marinate as you can
- Prep:5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins, plus marinating
- 425 cals, 4g fat per serving
- 1tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1tbsp light muscovado sugar
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 250g medium rice noodles
- bunch spring onions, sliced
- Combine the curry paste, sugar and half the lime zest and juice. Slash the chicken breasts, place in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over the marinade. Marinate for 30 mins.
- Preheat the grill to medium and cook the chicken for 20 mins, turning occasionally,until cooked through and lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to packet instructions and combine with remaining lime zest and juice, spring onions, pepper, soy sauce and coriander. Serve the noodles in warm bowls topped with the sliced chicken.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 425(kcal)
- Fat 4.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.