Griddled apricots with berry cream
Skill level: Easy peasy
For maximum flavour in this summer dessert, pick perfectly ripe berries and just-ripe apricots as they'll hold their shape once cooked.
- 8 ripe apricots, halved and stoned
- 4tbsp clear lavender honey
- 25g butter
- 150ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 200ml Greek yogurt
- 100g raspberries
- 100g strawberries, hulled
Top tip for preparing ahead: Make up the cream and prepare and wrap the apricots in foil. Chill both until needed.
- Place the apricots on a large piece of foil. Drizzle over 3tbsp of the honey and dot with butter. Pull up the sides of the foil and pinch edges together to seal.
- Cook on the barbecue or gril for 10 mins until fruit is soft and sticky.
- In a bowl, combine the cream and yogurt and gently fold through the berries and remaining honey.
- Divide the apricots between four plates, spoon over the cream mixture and serve with dessert biscuits.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 360(kcal)
- Fat 28.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.