Smoked salmon salad with Dijon honey dressing
A wonderful summer salad with a rich, tangy mustard dressing. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1 bunch spring onions, shredded
- 1 small yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 200g smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
For the low fat dressing:
- 100ml buttermilk
- 1tbsp Dijion mustard
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 2tbsp flat-leaf parsley
If fat isn't an issue, use double cream instead of buttermilk.
- Combine the dressing ingredients, season well and set aside in the fridge until needed.
- Divide the cucumber, watercress, spring onion and pepper among four plates. Top with the salmon and place a wedge of lemon on the side. Serve drizzled with the dressing
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 116(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.