Feta and rosemary lamb burgers
Skill level: Easy peasy
Who'd ever have thought that cheese and lamb could taste this good together?
- 450g pack lean lamb mince
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 1tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 egg
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl. Season well and combine. Shape into 4 large burgers.
- Preheat the grill to medium and cook the burgers for 15-20 mins until cooked through. 3 Serve with a salad of mixed leaves, steamed greens, finely sliced peppers and fresh tomatoes.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 279(kcal)
- Fat 17.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.