Creamy spinach & roasted vegetable lasagne
Layers of filling Mediterranean vegetables complemented by a rich, smooth sauce
- 1 each of red and yellow peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 courgettes, cut into ribbons with a potato peeler
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 300g frozen spinach
- 250g low fat fromage frais
- 250g Quark
- 500g ready-made tomato sauce
- 250g pack dried lasagne sheets
- Preheat oven to Mark 4, 180°C, 350°F. Place the peppers, tomatoes and courgettes on to a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and roast for 20 mins.
- Cook the spinach and drain. Mix with the fromage frais and Quark, and season.
- Heat the tomato sauce and pour 3tbsp of the sauce into a 2-litre ovenproof dish. Cover with lasagne sheets, top with half the roasted vegetables and one-third of the remaining sauce. Repeat with another layer of pasta, vegetables and sauce. Add a layer of pasta and the spinach mixture. Finally, add a layer of pasta and the remaining tomato sauce. Bake for 30 mins and serve with a crisp salad.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 220(kcal)
- Fat 7.0g
- Salt 7.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.