Bacon and goat's cheese tarts
These salty snacks are quick to make and taste delicious! Try sprinkling some basil on top for that fresh herby flavour.
- 12 rashers lean back bacon (use more if you like)
- 500g packet puff pastry
- Jar roasted peppers
- 150g (5oz) pack of goat's cheese, sliced
- Black pepper
- Rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7. Roll out 500g packet puff pastry on a floured surface (or use ready rolled) and cut out 12 squares.
- Top each cut out with a slice of roasted pepper, a slice of cheese, and 1 rasher lean back bacon, cut in half (you can use more if you like). Season with black pepper.
- Place onto baking sheets and bake for approximately 15 mins until golden.