Creamy paprika pork
A gloriously indulgent pork dish, perfect warming food after a long winter's day. The chorizo and paprika lend the sauce a fantastic spicy flavour, guaranteed to get your tongue tingling!
- 2 lean pork leg or shoulder steaks, cut into small cubes
- 50g (2oz) chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- Can chopped tomatoes
- 2tsp paprika
- 4tbsp Greek yogurt
- Fresh parsley
- Parsnips mashed with black pepper, and green beans
- Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F/gas 3 Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the pork and sausage 3-4 mins until browned.
- Add the garlic and onion and cook for a further 3-4 mins.
- Add the tomatoes and paprika, transfer to an oven-proof dish and cook in the oven for 1-11/2 hrs until pork is tender.
- Stir through the yogurt and serve sprinkled with the parsley and a dusting of paprika.