Piri piri pork fillet
Piri piri is a spicy, hot marinade for meat. Here it adds a great twist to pork fillets.
- 450g (1lb) lean pork fillet
- 3tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, rind and juice
- 1tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp ground cumin
- Red pepper hummus, (finely chopped roasted peppers from a jar added to pre-made hummus) and mini roasted potatoes coated in the piri piri juices and roasted peppers
When buying pork, bacon, sausages or ham always look for meat carrying the Quality Standard Mark to ensure you're using ingredients produced to very high standards of welfare, quality control and traceability.
- In a bowl mix together the chilli sauce, lime juice and rind, 15ml parsley, garlic, coriander, and cumin.
- Add the pork fillet, cut diagonally across the fillet and rub over the marinade. Cover, refrigerate and leave to marinate for 30 mins to 1hr.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and cook for 25-30 mins until juicy, but browned.