Time: 25 minutes
4 large trout fillets
175g (6oz) sugar-snap peas
100g (4oz) cucumber ribbons
5ml (1tsp) finely chopped fresh chilli
the juice of 1 lemon
10ml (2tsp) sugar
15ml (1tbsp) light soy sauce
10ml (2tsp) paprika
5ml (1tsp) each ground coriander and mild chilli powder.
1.Steam 175g (6oz) sugarsnap peas for 3-4 mins.
2. Refresh under cold water, slice in half, then toss with 100g (4oz) cucumber ribbons.
3. Whisk 5ml (1tsp) finely chopped fresh chilli with the juice of 1 lemon, 10ml (2tsp) sugar and 15ml (1tbsp) light soy sauce.
4. Pour the dressing over the peas and cucumber and chill.
5. Mix together 10ml (2tsp) paprika with 5ml (1tsp) each ground coriander and mild chilli powder.
6. Sprinkle over 4 large trout fillets.
7. Heat 15ml (1tbsp) oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the fillets for 2-3 mins on each side until just cooked.
8. Serve on the chilled pea and cucumber salad with lemon wedges to garnish.