Blue cheese and avocado panini
Skill level: Easy peasy
Blue cheese and avocado are a delicious combination, so mix them up to make this hot ciabatta bread sandwich.
- Half an avocado, sliced
- 50g (2oz) soft blue cheese such as cambazola or dolcelatte
- 1 thickly sliced and grilled plum tomato
- Fresh rocket leaves
- A little virgin olive oil
- Ciabatta bread
- Serve the ciabatta hot, by either cutting it in half length ways and cooking in a sandwich press for 3-4 mins, or by wrapping it in foil and baking in a moderate oven for 10-15 mins.
- Add the filling of sliced ripe avocado, soft blue cheese, thickly sliced and grilled plum tomatoes, some fresh rocket leaves and a little virgin olive oil.