Quick and easy to make, these crisp savouries are ideal for simple starters, party nibbles or tasty snacks
- 170g can crab meat
- 3 chopped spring onions
- 15ml (1tbsp) fresh, chopped coriander
- 10 sheets filo pastry
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Shredded spring onion and sweet chiilli sauce to serve.
- Mix a 170g can crab meat with 3 chopped spring onions and 15ml (1tbsp) fresh, chopped coriander.
- Cut 10 sheets filo pastry into 20 x 15cm (6in) squares.
- Take 1 square and brush edges with water.
- Top with a second pastry square and place a spoonful of crab mixture in the centre.
- Brush the edges with water and gather them together to enclose the filling and make a parcel shape.
- Repeat with the rest of the pastry to make 10 parcels.
- Deep-fry in hot oil for 2-3 mins until crisp and golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve garnished with shredded spring onion and chilli sauce to dip.