Baby food: Mango pops
Mango pops can be introduced into your baby's diet at 6 months plus. Your baby will love these cooling mango pops - freeze in ice cube trays for your baby to suck on. You need to use mango, yogurt and then dilute them further with either nectar or water and freeze. You can even add other kinds of soft fruit if you want - bananas work great too!
- 3/4 peach nectar or plain water
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mango pieces
- 1 16 ounce container of plain yogurt
- Blend and/or puree until you have a smooth liquid
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- Pop out a cube or 2 and add to a baby safe feeder.