Baby leaf curly kale mash
A classic variation on mashed potatoes, this recipe is perfect with sausages, steak or white fish.
- 6 large potatoes
- 120g Baby Leaf Curly Kale (1 bag)
- 50ml milk
- 1 bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 knob of butter or olive oil spread
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Boil the potato for 15 minutes, or until soft.
- While the potato is boiling, cook the Baby Leaf Curly Kale according to instructions on the back of the packaging.
- When the potato is cooked, mash it thoroughly then stir in the butter and milk.
- Season to taste. Stir in the Baby Leaf Curly Kale and spring onions into mashed potato and season to taste. Delicious served with sausages, pork chops or steamed fish.