Baby leaf curly kale pasta
A simple, delicious and cheap recipe that's perfect for a hearty family meal.
- 500g penne
- 175g Baby Leaf Curly Kale
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 green chilli [finely chopped and deseeded]
- 2 cloves of garlic [crushed]
- 3tbsp capers
- 1 cup black olives
- 50g pine nuts
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 100g goats’ cheese
- Cook the pasta as according to instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and chilli and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the Baby Leaf Curly Kale and continue to sauté till wilted.
- Toss in the pasta, olives, capers and pine nut and mix well.
- Finally add the lemon juice and crumble in the goats’ cheese.