Sausage and roast veg bake
Skill level: Easy peasy
This bake requires hardly any preparation, just pop it in the oven and 45 minutes later you have a hearty feast.
- 450g (1lb) pork sausages
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 750g (11/2lb) baby potatoes, halved
- 2 small red onions, cut into chunks
- 250g (10oz) cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp oil
- 1tbsp Simply Shake Special Blend Season-All
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7
- Place the sausages and vegetables on a large baking tray.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle over the Season-All Seasoning.
- Cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.