Blueberry and kiwi smoothie
This healthy and easy to make Blueberry and kiwi smoothie is the perfect choice for breakfast or as a quick, pick me up snack. This recipe makes 2 portions and will take only 5 mins to whip up. Tangy blueberry and soft kiwi make a delicious combination. Healthy, low-cal and delicious - what more could you want?
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 150g (5oz) blueberries, 10 reserved as decoration
- 2tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp low-calorie sweetener
- Peel and roughly chop the kiwi. Place in a blender or food processor with the blueberries, yogurt and low-calorie sweetener and blitz until smooth.
- Taste, adding more sweetener accordingly and serve decorated with the reserved blueberries.