Skill level: Easy peasy
This creamy, chocolatey, completely delicious non-alcoholic cocktail is perfect for kids, guests who are driving... or just chocoholics generally!
- 150g milk chocolate bar
- 210ml (just over 7fl oz) milk
- 75ml (2 1/4fl oz) vanilla syrup
- 3 squares of milk chocolate
- 3 martini glasses
Turn this into an adult cocktail with a measure of coffee liqueur or dark rum
- Place the milk in a non-stick saucepan and heat on a gentle simmer.
- Break half of the chocolate bar into squares and add into the milk. Stir the milk and chocolate gently and continuously to create a liquid chocolate mixture.
- Allow to cool for one hr at room temperature and then store in fridge.
- Pour the cool milk mixture into a cocktail shaker and add the vanilla syrup. Shake over ice for 1 min and double-strain into martini glass.
- Make an insertion in the back of the chocolate squares and place one at an angle on the edge of each martini glass.