With so much variety packed into this dish you will be well ahead with your five servings a day
- A few bursts spray oil
- 1 peeled and sliced onion
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 225g (8oz) broccoli broken into small florets
- 225g (8oz) carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 175g (6oz) mushrooms wiped and sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 50g (2oz) blanched almonds
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 75g (3oz) wholemeal flour
- 25g (1oz) rolled oats
- 75g (3oz), grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Spray a saucepan with oil and add the onion. Cook until it has softened.
- Add the tomato purée and the remaining vegetables and herbs and cook gently for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Add the nuts and then season to taste and spoon the mixture into a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the rolled oats and cheese.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the vegetables and then bake for 30 minutes until browned. Serve with green leaf and herb salad.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 389(kcal)
- Fat 26.0g
- Saturates 11.4g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.