Pan fried turkey
A deliciously different dish and a possible quick Christmas fix!
- 4 turkey escalopes, 125g each250g carrots cut into small batons
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2tbsp vegetable or groundnut oil
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
- A little oil
- Marinade the escalopes for 1-2 hours then fry them in a little oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry the carrots in another pan and when they are soft add the chopped coriander and a little of the remaining marinade. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Add the carrots and marinade to the turkey and keep hot.
- When the escalopes are cooked serve them with carrots and mashed potato. Add some quick fried lime slices to garnish.