Ice 'scream' Halloween sundaes
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
So easy to make, these Halloween ice cream treats are perfect for kids and take just a few minutes to prepare!
- 4 chocolate brownies
- 2 x 125g pots ready-made strawberry jelly
- 6 large scoops vanilla ice-cream
- Selection of jelly sweet worms and bats
Planning a Halloween party? Get lots of ideas & save money with our party planner
- Cut the chocolate brownies into small pieces and divide between six small dishes.
- Roughly chop the jelly and spoon into the dishes.
- Top each with a scoop of ice-cream. Decorate the sundaes with the jelly worms and bats and serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 260(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.