Serve with plenty of hot chocolate sauce.
85g (just under 3 1/2 oz) wholemeal breadcrumbs (use a processor)
85g (just under 3 1/2 oz) light muscovado sugar
100g bar milk chocolate with hazelnuts
300ml double cream, well-chilled
1. Set the oven at 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Mix the breadcrumbs with the sugar and spread over the base of a lightly oiled baking tin.
2. Bake in the oven stirring frequently for about 10 to 15 mins until the mixture looks a dark golden brown.
3. Leave to cool. Meanwhile finely chop the bar of chocolate (by hand or use a processor).
4. Whip the cream until it stands in soft peaks then fold in the crunchy breadcrumb mixture and the chopped chocolate.
5. Spoon into a freezer container and freeze until firm.
Recipe by Linda Collister. For more delicious chocolate recipes, visit www.divinechocolate.com.