Skill level: Easy peasy
This strawberry, banana, honey and oat smoothie offers a refreshing start to the day and gives you two of your five-a-day. Don't be afraid to use overripe or damaged fruit in this smoothie
- Handful of ripe strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 25g (1oz) porridge oats
- 1tbsp honey
- 150ml (5oz) natural yogurt
- 100ml (3½ fl oz) apple juice
Top tip: Drink your strawberry smoothie as soon as it's made so you get as much vitamin C as possible!
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend for 30 secs to a smooth, thick drink.
- Pour into a tall glass, add ice and strawberries to decorate if you wish.