Bacon and ricotta linguine
This tasty bacon recipe is so quick and easy to make and the whole family are bound to love it!
- Rashers lean Wiltshire Cure Smoked back bacon
- Linguine pasta or spaghetti
- Olive oil
- Red onion
- Sundried tomatoes
- Ricotta cheese
- Fresh Spinach
- Fresh basil
- Cook linguine (about 100g (4oz) dried weight per person) in a pan of boiling water as per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile put 15ml (1tbsp) olive oil into a pan, add 1 red onion, thinly sliced, and 6 rashers lean Wiltshire Cure Smoked back bacon, roughly chopped, and lightly cook.
- Add 4 sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped, and 100g (4oz) ricotta cheese and lightly heat and blend together. Add 50g (2oz) spinach leaves and stir through.
- Serve straight away scattered with black pepper, torn basil, chunks of crusty bread and a tomato and basil salad.