Chicken, Brie and apple ciabatta
Skill level: Easy peasy
This take on the traditional cheese and apple combo is easy to make and tastes great on a cold winters evening
- 175g (6oz) Roquefort cheese
- 75g (2 3/4oz) unsalted butter
- 1 large ciabatta cut in half lengthways and then cut each half into four, making 8 pieces
- 225g (8oz) cooked smoked chicken sliced
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 175g (6oz) Brie, diced
- Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F/gas 4. Mash the Roquefort and butter in a bowl until combined. Spread a little onto the cut side of each ciabatta slice.
- Divide the chicken between each slice and top with apple slices and Brie. Put them on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the Brie has melted and the ciabatta is crisp.