Turkey citrus salad
Skill level: Easy peasy
This tropical salad is refreshing and filling at any time of the day
- 170g (6oz) wafer thin turkey ham
- 2 large oranges
- 170g (6oz) cherry tomatoes
- 283g (10oz) pineapple chunks
- 2tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 120g (4 1/2oz) bag mixed leaf salad
- Cut the top and bottom off the oranges and use the knife to remove the skin and white pith. Cut in between the segments and lift out orange pieces. Do this over the salad bowl to collect the juice.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and mix together with the orange pieces and the pineapple chunks in the salad bowl.
- Stir in the chopped mint and season to taste with black pepper.
- Add the mixed leaf salad and toss the ingredients together in the juice from the oranges.
- Arrange the slices of turkey ham on the top and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 116(kcal)
- Fat 2.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.