Skill level: Easy peasy
This recipe offers a healthier alternative to the traditional corned beef hash. It's just as tasty and is ready in just 10 speedy minutes - perfect for a quick dinner!
- 125g (4 1/2oz) wafer thin turkey, cut into strips
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper deseeded and diced
- 500g (18oz) cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 1tsp hot curry powder
- 2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the onion, garlic and red pepper.
- Add the potatoes and fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Add the turkey, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning, and heat through for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately whilst still hot.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 450(kcal)
- Fat 17.2g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.