Turkey and cream cheese wrap
If you're after a quick and healthy lunch recipe- these tasty wraps are for you.
- 200g/3 1/2 oz turkey breast slices
- 2 x tubs of low fat cream cheese or cottage cheese
- Lettuce leaves and tomatoes to serve
- Spread the soft cheese along one side of each of the turkey slices.
- Roll up each slice.
- Serve on a plate with lettuce leaves and chopped tomatoes if preferred, or on their own.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 54(kcal)
- Fat 3.1g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.