Goat's cheese puff pastry mini pizzas
Skill level: Easy peasy
These delicious little goat's cheese pizzas are quick to make but will disappear fast at parties.
- 150g (5oz) mild goat's cheese
- 250g (9oz) puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tbsp water
- 1 small jar of your favourite tomato pasta sauce
- 50g (2oz) anchovy fillets
- 60g (2 1/2oz) black olives, quartered
- 50g (2oz) rocket
Save money on food with our coupons
- To make the pizza bases, roll out the puff pastry and cut into six 15cm rings. Prick each pastry base with a fork, then glaze with the egg yolk mixed with the water. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4 for 10 mins.
- Remove pastry bases from oven, cover with the tomato sauce, top with the anchovies, sliced olives and several spoonfuls of the cheese. Garnish with some rocket and serve.