Lemon seafood salad
Skill level: Easy peasy
This zingy, tasty, low-fat salad can be rustled up in no time.. and it's healthy and delicious too.
- 100g 0 per cent Greek yogurt
- 1tsp lemon juice, zest from 1/2 lemon
- 2tsps chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 100g (4oz) smoked salmon, cut into ribbons
- Rocket, spinach and watercress leaves
- 10 king prawns
- Brown or granary bread roll
- Lemon wedges
- To make the dressing, mix the yogurt with the lemon juice, zest and dill and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- For the salad, arrange the smoked salmon over the rocket, spinach and watercress leaves.
- Add the king prawns around the salad and spoon the dressing over the leaves.