Skill level: Easy peasy
Serve this fresh and gorgeously light frittata with a handful of salad leaves and ripe tomatoes
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 200g pack baby courgettes, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 bunch salad onions, trimmed and sliced
- 6 large free range eggs
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 1/2tsp dried oregano
- Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan, then add the courgettes and salad onions and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat the eggs, Parmesan and dried oregano together with a fork until well blended.
- Preheat grill. Season the egg mixture and add to the frying pan. Stir to evenly distribute the veg, reduce heat and cook without stirring until egg is almost set.
- Put the frying pan under the hot grill to cook the top of the frittata until firm, then slide it onto a plate and cut into four wedges. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 280(kcal)
- Fat 22.0g
- Saturates 7.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.