Mai Tai cocktail
This cocktail takes its name from the Tahitian word for 'good', and with its delicious mix of rum and fruit juices, you can see why!
- Ice cubesCrushed ice
- 1 part white rum
- 1 part gold rum
- 1/2 part curacao
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 part grenadine (pomegranate syrup)
- 2 parts orange juice
- Pineapple slice and cocktail cherry, mint leaves
- Put ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and pour the rum, orange juice, Curacao and grenadine in it.
- Shake together. Put the crushed ice in the bottom of a tall glass and strain the drink into it.
- Decorate with pineapple slice and cocktail cherry or mint leaves.