Peanut butter and choc cookies
Cooking time:plus cooling time
There's no better way to eat a cookie than when it's straight out the oven and still warm. These ones are so delicious your family will all be fighting over them!
- 100g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 115g crunchy peanut butter
- 75g butter, at room temperature
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 115g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Line two large trays with baking paper.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix together the crunchy peanut butter, butter and brown sugar. Beat in the egg then, using a wooden spoon, stir in the melted chocolate and flour.
- Put 12 spoonfuls of the mixture on each tray, spacing them evenly so each cookie has room to spread. Bake for 12 minutes, leave to cool for another 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and leave to harden.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 110(kcal)
- Fat 7.0g
- Saturates 3.0g
- Sugars 5.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.