Spicy veggie hotpot
Skill level: Easy peasy
Spice up your night with this winter warmer. It's tasty and full of veggies - you can't get much better.
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2tbsp balti spice
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 300g can chickpeas, drained
- 225g cauliflower florets
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 250g pack fine green beans, topped and halved
- 15g finely chopped fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped onion and cook for 10 mins, until softened. Add the balti spice and cook for 1 min.
- Stir in tomatoes, chickpeas, the cauliflower florets and stock, then bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for about 15 mins.
- Add the green beans and cook for 5 mins until tender. Sprinkle with coriander and serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 230(kcal)
- Fat 11.0g
- Saturates 2.0g
- Sugars 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.