Skill level: Easy peasy
These tasty little crab cakes are great as a snack or main meal and they're healthy too.
- 1 can drained crab meat
- 4tbsp bread crumbs
- 8 fresh basil leaves sliced
- 1/4 chopped white onion
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp salad cream
- Olive oil for frying
- Place 2tbsp bread crumbs on a plate.
- Now place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat. Make small size crab cakes and coat in the breadcrumbs on the plate.
- Drizzle some olive oil in the pan and cook for 1-2 mins each side and serve.