World's Smallest Christmas Dinner
Makes: 15 - 20
Capture all the taste and excitement of Christmas in just one delicious bite with these show-stopping canapés.
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 1 packet of apple and chestnut stuffing
- 6/8 slices of roast turkey
- 20 small sage leaves
- 20 individual semi dried cranberries
- 400g of mini brussel sprouts
- 1 pack of braised red cabbage
- 1 packet of cocktail sticks
- Thickly slice the Rudolph potatoes and then cut with a rounded pastry cutter. Fry the cut out potato shapes in a little oil and butter until golden
- Use the smallest circular cutter available and fill with stuffing to form a small disc - then dry fry in a pan until golden and crisp on the outside.
- Drop the sage leaves into some hot oil and fry for 3-5 secs - then leave on some kitchen towel to drain.
- Cook the sprouts and red cabbage following pack instructions.
- To assemble the canapés first place the potato disc on the base of a tray, then the stuffing, top with some hot red cabbage, a small slice of turkey and a sage leaf then place a brussel sprout and some cranberry on a cocktail stick and secure all ingredients in place.
- Serve immediately and enjoy