Chicken kebabs with peanut dip
Bring the taste of the Orient to your kitchen with these delicious kebabs. They are quick and easy to prepare.
- 2chicken fillets, skinless and cut into chunks3tbsp natural yogurt
- 1tsp finely chopped fresh root ginger
- Pinch of ground turmeric
- Pinch of ground coriander
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 1/2tsp curry paste
- 3tbsp natural yogurt
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the yogurt, ginger, ground spices and seasoning.
- Mix well to coat the chicken.
- Thread the chicken onto 8 mini kebab skewers and cook under a pre-heated grill for about 10 minutes, turning frequently until the chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, make the satay sauce by mixing all the ingredients together and blending gently until smooth.
- Serve the chicken kebabs with the satay sauce and a garnish of shredded cucumber and spring onion.