Skill level: Easy peasy
A good old Brit classic, rustle up these sarnies for lazy Sundays or on any morning when cereal just won't cut it!
- 2 slices British back bacon
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- Put the bacon and tomato slices on a trivet and place under a preheated grill.
- Grill for 3 mins, turn the bacon and tomato slices and grill for a further 2 mins.
- Place the bread on a plate and pile the bacon and tomato in between the slices.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 307(kcal)
- Fat 11.0g
- Saturates 3.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.