Tana Ramsay's knickerbocker glory
Kids and adults will love this speedy knickerbocker glory, and it counts towards your 5-a-day.
- 8tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4tbsp cereal hoops
- 2tbsp Mini Shredded Wheat
- 2tbsp fresh raspberries, slightly crushed
- 4 slices fresh, ripe mango
- 8 ripe strawberries, sliced
- 1tsp runny honey
- 1tbsp Honey Nut Shredded Wheat, crumbled
This dish also works well with fruits that are in season such as gooseberries in July
- Mix together the yogurt with the fresh mint. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the yogurt and mint mix into the bottom of 2 tall serving glasses, followed by two tablespoons of cereal hoops.
- Spoon over the raspberries.
- Top this with two more tablespoons of yogurt and then the mini shreded wheat.
- Add the mango, followed by 2 more tablespoons of yogurt and the remaining cereal hoops.
- Finally, add the strawberries, then top with the remaining yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and the crumbled Honey Nut Shredded Wheat scattered on top.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 180(kcal)
- Fat 1.0g
- Saturates 0.4g
- Sugars 26.6g
- Salt 0.4g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.