Papaya and pomegranate tarts
Skill level: Easy peasy
These tropical papaya and pomegranate tarts might look like they've come from a fancy patisserie but they're actually a doddle to make yourself
- 8 individual pastry tart cases
- 1 fresh ripe papaya
- 2tbsp lime marmalade
- 300ml double cream
- 3tbsp papaya juice drink
- Arrange the tart cases onto a tray. Roughly chop the papaya and place in a blender with the lime marmalade. Blend until smooth. Spread a little of this fruit puree over the base of each tart case.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, fold in the papaya juice drink and whip again for a few secs until mixture holds its shape.
- Spoon over the fruit puree and level with the back of a spoon.
- To decorate, arrange fresh slices of papaya on top of each tart and scatter with a few pomegranate seeds.