Mozzarella, peach and rocket salad
If you want a salad that's filling and full of flavour look no further than this mozzarella, peach and rocket salad - and kids love it too!
- 2 balls buffalo mozzarella
- 4 ripe peaches
- A bag of washed rocket leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbps extra virgin olive
- 2 tbps raspberry cider vinegar
- Place the rocket leaves in a serving bowl and season them lightly with salt and pepper. Toss the leaves lightly to distribute the seasoning.
- Tear the peaches into largish chunks and scatter on the leaves. 3. Do the same with the well drained mozzarella .
- Lightly whisk the oil and vinegar together and just before serving drizzle this over.
- Serve with warm, crusty bread.