Chilli and lime chicken fajitas
Spice up the packed lunches with these chilli and lime chicken fajitas - kids and adults love them
- 4 large chicken breasts (500g), cut into 3/4 in strips
- 75g vegetable margarine, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 lime, juice and grated rind
- 1/2 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 8 wheat flour or corn tortilla?s
- 175g guacamole
- Crispy lettuce and red onion slices
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425F / gas mark 7)
- Put melted margarine in a large bowl and combine with garlic, coriander, black peppercorns, lime juice and rind and chilli.
- 3, Add chicken strips and coat with the margarine and spice mixture.
- Place strips onto the baking sheet and put in oven for 20 - 25 mins. Turn chicken over half way through cooking time.
- Serve with tortillas, crispy lettuce, red onion slices and guacamole.