Fruit and nut bliss balls
Packed full of goodness such as oats, nuts, dried fruit and honey, these bliss balls make a guilt-free treat and are a great way to get kids to eat healthily
- 250g porridge oats
- 125g dried fruit (raisins, sultanas, apricots, dates and figs)
- 60g mixed seeds - pumpkin and sunflower
- 1tbsp nut butter, peanut, Brazil, almond or hazelnut (hazelnut spread may need 2tbsp as it isn't as thick as other nut butters)
- 1dspn of honey
- 100ml soya milk
- Put the seeds and dried fruit in a mixer, then add to the oats.
- Add the nut butter and honey and mix with a large spoon.
- Add milk slowly as mixture does not want to be soggy.
- Finally mix ingredients with your hands and form into balls, about the size of golf balls.
- Put in fridge to harden for about 10-15 mins.