Tuna rice stir-fry
Costs: Cheap as chips
For a quick dinner that involves hardly any cooking try this tuna rice stir-fry
- 150g wholegrain rice
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 125g/4oz frozen peas, thawed
- 200g tin tuna in brine drained
- 1 ripe tomato, deseeded and cut into thin wedges
- 1-2tbsp soy sauce
- A small handful roughly chopped parsley (optional)
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions and then set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and stir-fry the rice on a
- high heat for 1-2 mins.
- Add the peas, tuna and tomato and stir-fry for a further 2 mins.
- Stir in the soy sauce and parsley and heat through. Serve