Sticky maple corn
- 6 small corn on the cob
- 4tbsp balsamic glaze
- 4tbsp maple syrup
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Corn picks/holders, for serving, optional
You can boil the corn the day before you need it and just reheat on the barbecue with the glaze.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and boil the corn for 10 mins, then drain.
- Mix together the balsamic glaze and maple syrup, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Brush some glaze over the corn, then cook the corn on a hot barbecue or under the grill for about 8-10 mins, turning it occasionally and brushing over more glaze during the cooking.
- Serve the corn hot. Use corn picks/holders to make it easier to hold.
Cook's tip: You can boil the corn the day before you need it and just reheat on the barbecue with the glaze. Per serving: 100 calories; 1.5g fat Feature: Sue McMahon
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 100(kcal)
- Fat 1.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.