- 150ml (1/4 pint) tequila150ml (1/4 pint) lime cordial
- Mint sprigs
- Ice cubes
- 1 litre (2 pints) lemonade, chilled
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Mix together the tequila and lime cordial and chill until ready to serve.
- 2 Place some sprigs of mint and ice in a jug. Pour in the lemonade followed by the tequila and lime. Stir to mix.
- Pour the mix into glasses and place a lime wedge on the rim of each glass to squeeze into the drink. Then sip away!
Per glass: 116 calories; 0g fatFeature: Sue McMahon
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 116(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.